Table of Contents
- What is Waterleaf Solutions?
- Who is Melissa Frazier?
- What services does Waterleaf Solutions offer?
- The Benefits of Using Waterleaf Solutions
- Expert proposal writing
- Competitive pricing
- Guaranteed results
- How to Get Started with Waterleaf Solutions
- Contact us today
- Learn more about our services
IntroductionWaterleaf Solutions is a proposal writing and consulting firm located in Newport, Kentucky. Founded by Melissa Frazier, APMP-certified proposal manager and new business development specialist, Waterleaf Solutions specializes in helping small businesses compete in the public sector.
Who is Melissa Frazier?Melissa Frazier has over 20 years of experience in proposal writing and business development. She has worked with businesses in numerous industries to help them navigate the RFP (Request for Proposal) process and write their technical proposals. She is APMP-certified and has a proven track record of success in helping organizations win contracts.
What services does Waterleaf Solutions offer?Waterleaf Solutions offers a wide range of proposal writing and management services, including:
- Writing and editing technical proposals
- Managing the proposal process
- Training for your staff
- Consulting on proposal strategy and pricing
The Benefits of Using Waterleaf SolutionsThere are many benefits to using Waterleaf Solutions for your proposal writing needs. Some of the benefits include:
- Expert proposal writing: Melissa Frazier and her team of proposal experts have a deep understanding of the public sector proposal process. They know what it takes to write a winning proposal that speaks to the evaluation committee.
- Competitive pricing: Waterleaf Solutions offers competitive pricing for its services. You won’t have to pay a premium for the expertise and experience of Melissa Frazier and her team.
- Flexibility: Waterleaf Solutions works on projects of all sizes. We can write a complete proposal from scratch, or we can work with your in-house personnel to fill in the gaps, or anything in between.