September Luncheon “Covington’s Latest High Impact Residential Development—The Hayden at Roebling Point”
Thu, September 16
The Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront
Add To Calendar
To many in Covington it’s been known as the Kenton County Administration Building. But in the next 20 months the ten-story structure at 303 Court Street will be transformed into upscale apartments and retail with a new name—The Hayden at Roebling Point.
The $31.4 million redevelopment will include 133 adaptive re-use apartments and more than 6,000 square feet of ground level retail space. Given the effort being made to reshape the building it’s no wonder why.
The project will involve:
• 8 months of partial demo and remediation
• Stripping the building to its concrete core, with a brand-new exterior that includes balconies built into the existing frame.
• Adding two floors to its height (steel frame).
• Gutting the interior and removing jail cells.
• Demolishing the low-rise addition to the building that fronts Scott Street.
• Adding a new surface parking lot on Scott.
• Creating a mix of studios, 1BR and 2BR units.
• Tapping into a commanding view of the Ohio River, the Cincinnati skyline, Covington’s historic districts, and the rolling hills of Northern Kentucky.
Presenting plans for the project at September’s luncheon will be Dan Ruh, Executive Vice President for Al. Neyer, LLC, a partner in the with Urban Sites. Demolition takes place through next spring with final completion estimated for March 2022. Our Monthly luncheons are one of our strongest networking events, so be sure not to miss out!
Dan Ruh, President of Al Neyer
Dan is a 25-year commericial real estate veteran who has developed more than $1 billion in industrial, multi-family, medical office, and office projects since joining Al. Neyer as part of its executive team in 2009. Dan has mastered the art of land assembly and has developed multiple master-planned office and industrial parks that play an integral part in shaping the Cincinnati region’s story of economic growth.
Al. Neyer has recently announced that Dan has been named President. In this new capacity, Dan is responsible for top line production, identification of new markets, entrenchment in new and existing markets, and the execution of Al. Neyer’s development business.