Join us for the Annual CBC Legislative Luncheon featuring the Covington and Kenton County contingent of the General Assembly. We look forward to hearing from Representatives Buddy Wheatley, Adam Koenig, Kim Banta and Kim Moser, as well as Senators Chris McDaniel and Damon Thayer. Pat Crowley of Strategic Advisors will serve as moderator. Our respected panel will look on the volatile year that was with legislation debated and approved/voted down. We’ll also look at what will be discussed during the upcoming session.
• The longer legislative calendar with 2022 being a budget-making year
• Infrastructure: particularly Brent Spence Bridge, the Fourth Street (Veterans) Bridge linking Covington and Newport, and the completion of a four-lane State Route 536.
• Public Pensions and the negative impact on police department recruiting
• Talent Attraction
• Childcare, affecting employees returning to the workforce
• Voting rights and redistricting
“The CBC has provided me the opportunity to network with other local business leaders. Being new to the area this has become a valuable resource.”