May Virtual Luncheon Presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare
Thu, May 20
Add To Calendar
WHAT IS GROW NKY?
At our May 20th CBC Virtual Luncheon, you’ll learn more about GROW NKY. Growing Regional Outcomes Through Workforce (GROW NKY) is a strategic workforce collective comprised of leaders across key industries, educational institutions and community organizations working collaboratively to leverage the region’s assets to grow, attract and retain a globally competitive workforce. The Northern Kentucky Chamber serves as the backbone organization leading the strategic workforce collective. GROW NKY focuses on five key areas of workforce development, following a cradle-to career model.
GROW NKY partners work hand-in-hand to unify efforts and address the supply and demand side of workforce in the region through five focus areas:
• Kindergarten Readiness
• College and Career Readiness
• Adult Career Readiness & Lifelong Learning
• Talent Retention and Attraction
• Employer Policies and Practices
Since its founding in 2018, here are just a few examples of GROW NKY’s impact:
• An annual Employer Best Practices Symposium has engaged 51 industry experts as panelists and presenters, and provided helpful workforce insights to 420 attendees.
• Over $1 million has been secured to support key GROW NKY programs and initiatives aligned with regional goals.
• Over 75 workforce partners that have come together to agree on a common regional agenda and set of goals.
Representatives of GROW NKY will also share what you can expect to see and hear from this initiative through the rest of 2021. Please join us.