Fill out our form and apply to become a member today!
Apply for a Membership Already a member?
Benefits of Membership
The Covington Business Council is your access to opportunity and growth. Your membership and support of the CBC provides the following benefits:
- Monthly luncheons where members interact with fellow business and community leaders
- Sneak peak hard hat tours of new developments in Covington
- After hour socials at member establishments
- Weekly business networking events in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Keynote speakers at monthly luncheons present various business interests
- Nonprofit Lunch & Learns focus on issues impacting nonprofit organizations
- Webinars on vital and meaningful topics
- Volunteer opportunities which impact the local Covington community
- Collaborate with stakeholders and the City of Covington to build a positive business environment
- With support from the Carol Ann & Ralph V. Haile Jr. US Bank Foundation, the CBC purchases and maintains seasonal flowers in the central business district, creating a beautiful and pedestrian friendly environment.
The Covington Business Council Insurance Plan offers a group insurance program as a service to associated trade committee members with 2-99 employees.
See how PNC Bank can help by clicking here.