New Member Sign Up
Pay for Your Renewal as an Existing Member
Benefits of Membership
The Covington Business Council is your access to opportunity and growth. Your membership and support of the CBC provides the following benefits:
- Monthly luncheons where members interact with fellow business and community leaders
- Sneak peak hard hat tours of new developments in Covington
- After hour socials at member establishments
- Weekly business networking events in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Keynote speakers at monthly luncheons present various business interests
- Nonprofit Lunch & Learns focus on issues impacting nonprofit organizations
- Webinars on vital and meaningful topics
- Volunteer opportunities which impact the local Covington community
- Collaborate with stakeholders and the City of Covington to build a positive business environment
- With support from the Carol Ann & Ralph V. Haile Jr. US Bank Foundation, the CBC purchases and maintains seasonal flowers in the central business district, creating a beautiful and pedestrian friendly environment.
The Covington Business Council Insurance Plan offers a group insurance program as a service to associated trade committee members with 2-99 employees.
See how PNC Bank can help by clicking here.